Milepost 5 is a community for creatives, developed for the needs of Portland’s working creative class. Occupying two buildings on a two-acre campus in Portland’s Montavilla neighborhood, our community of about 140 owners and renters practice dozens of artistic disciplines. There is a wait list for rentals and a few Lofts available for sale.
- Three visual art galleries (in The Lofts and The Studios)
- Performance venues (The Studios ‘Old Chapel’ and central courtyard)
- Wide ranging event schedule including openings, plays, music, workshops, readings, and more.
- Mix of owners and renters, live-work, work-only, and small business, and common spaces.
- Community garden
- On Portland Green Street
- Campus-wide WiFi service provided by Stephouse Wireless
- 2 blocks from major Trimet Terminal (Max and Bus)
- Adjacent to Montavilla Park and Montavilla Community Center & Pool
- Zipcar on site